High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC): Global Market
The global high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) market should reach $5.7 billion by 2027 from $4.5 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 36 tables
- An overview of the global market for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for HPLC market by product type, application type, and region
- Description of HPLC types and discussion on role of HPLC in foods and beverages, pharmaceutical, and life science industries.
- Insight into the recent industry structure, regulations and policies, pipeline products, and the vendor landscape of the market leading participants
- Company profiles of the leading global players, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). It describes the different types of products used in HPLC and their current and historical market revenues.
In this report, the high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) market is segmented by product type, application, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into instruments, consumables, and accessories. Based on application type, the market is segmented into clinical research, diagnostics, forensics, and other applications. The market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
However, this report does not cover high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) software, and ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report includes profiles of major players and their market shares in the high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$4.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$5.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.2% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||product type, application type, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South America|
|Key Market Drivers||