This comprehensive report provides an in-depth assessment of the global market for predisposition biomarker technologies. The report’s key objective is to analyze areas of opportunities, key developments and the impact of this technology on industry, specifically the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare sectors. The analysis also reviews the adoption of predisposition biomarker technologies in developed and emerging markets.
- An overview of technologies and global markets for the predisposition biomarkers
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on recent key technical advances in different predisposition biomarkers, as well as the extent of adoption by commercial customers and regulatory authorities
- Identification of key areas of growth and the key strategies of major players in the market
- A look at recent diagnostic test developments and revelations as well as knowledge of how they will influence selected clinical markets
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.