The global market for protein expression should grow from $1.8 billion in 2017 to $3.1 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% from 2017 through 2022.
- 45 data tables 34 additional tables
- An overview and in-depth analysis of the global markets for protein expression technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion on perfusion approaches and supporting practices such as continuous bio manufacturing, and digital and model-based controls
- Identification of key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global market for protein expression and its sub-segments
- Regional dynamics of the global protein expression market and analysis of trends and opportunities in major regions covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (ROW)
- A relevant patent analysis focuses on describing technological trends across periods of time and regions, such as the U.S., Europe and Japan
- Detailed analysis of the cloning technologies, production of recombinant proteins and problems associated with protein production
- Assessment of major stakeholders, product portfolios and recent developments and the competitive landscape among market leaders
- Company profiles of leading global payers, including Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Merck KGaA, Promega Corp., GenScript, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Qiagen N.V.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global market for protein expression by system type, products and services, applications, end users and regional markets. The report includes key protein expression systems that are incorporated in several therapeutic treatment methods. It discusses the role of supply chain members from manufacturers to researchers. The report provides an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global market for protein expression. A patent analysis focuses on describing technological trends across periods of time and regions, such as the U.S., Europe and Japan.
The protein expression market is mainly segmented into the following system types: prokaryotic expression systems, mammalian cell expression systems, insect cell expression systems, yeast expression systems, cell-free expression systems and algal-based expression systems. This market is further segmented based on products and services into reagents, expression vectors, competent cells, instruments and services. The market study details end users and applications, and ongoing activity in the research and development area. The market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (ROW). Companies profiled in this report include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Promega Corp., Agilent Technologies, GenScript, Takara Holdings Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Qiagen N.V., Lonza and others.
Sangeeta Rai is a senior researcher who has analyzed and forecasted healthcare and advanced chemicals markets since 2011. She holds a Bachelor of Science in biotechnology and a Master of Business Administration in marketing. Prior to joining BCC Research, she has held senior research roles at Global Data and Infinity Research. Sangeeta Rai is a pseudonym of the author.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.