Global Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market
The global abrasion resistance coatings market should reach $10.3 billion by 2023 from $7.5 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
- 37 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global abrasion resistant coatings market
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Insights on the key challenges and opportunities in the abrasion resistant coatings market
- Characterization and quantification of global abrasion resistant coatings market, by type, application and region
- A look at the regulatory affairs and government initiatives related to the industry
- Company profiles of the leading players in the industry, including 3M, AkzoNobel, Hempel, NEI Corp., PPG Industries, Saint-Gobain, and Sika AG
The scope of this report is broad and covers various products available in the abrasion resistance coatings market and potential application sectors across various end users. The abrasion resistance coatings market is broken down by product. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product and end user segment with estimated values derived from the revenue of manufacturers total revenues.
This report also includes a discussion of the main players across each regional abrasion resistance coatings market. Further, it explains the main drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry.
This report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the market.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.