Global Markets for Adipic Acid
The global market for adipic acid was valued at $6.4 billion in 2014 and should reach $6.6 billion in 2015. This total market is further expected to increase to $7.7 billion by 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2%.
- An overview of the global markets for adipic acid.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by major types of adipic acid, by major region, and by application.
- Coverage of these applications such as paints & coatings, low-temperature lubricants, plastic additives, polyurethane resins, food additives and production of other synthetic fibers.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Coverage of the supplier landscape through company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers adipic acid used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down in terms of description of the various sorts of adipic acid, by region, by intermediate applications and by end-user applications. Revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 are given for adipic acid, with its applications and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for adipic acid. It explains the major market drivers of the global adipic acid industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global adipic acid market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the adipic acid industry globally and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Nucleating and Clarifying Agents: Global Markets (PLS109A)
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)