Amorphous Polyalphaolefin (APAO): Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for amorphous polyalphaolefins reached $345.0 million in 2018 and should reach $506.5 million by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2018-2024.
- 38 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for amorphous polyalphaolefin (APAO) – an olefin-based thermoplastic polymer -- technologies within the polymer industry
- Analyses of the regional and country level market trends, with market sizing data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast period through 2024
- Discussion of leading factors driving the APAO market growth, current and emerging trends, technology developments, and regulatory aspects that shape and influence the commercial marketplace
- Revenue forecast of the global APAO market and breakdown by type of polymers, end-user, application industry, geographical (regional) analysis in dollar value terms
- Market share analysis of the leading global APAO tech giants; their key competitive landscape, product portfolios, recent developments, and revenue sales etc.
- An exhaustive patent analysis with data corresponding to patent applications and grants to numerous stakeholders for related technologies and processes
- Company profiles of the leading market players including 3M, Ashland, Chevron Philips Chemical, The Dow Chemical Co., Huntsman Corp., and REXtac LLC
The rise in the pandemic—coronavirus—has currently halted the progress and impacting the economies across the world. With the measures taken by the various governments across the world to Lockdown their respective countries, especially the effected cities to contain the spread of the virus. It is estimated that the governments are taking necessary precautions to contain the economic slowdown. So, the report does not consider the impact, as it was not yet controlled and can be defined.
The global APAO market has significant scope due to APAO’s wide range of applications and versatility in varied domains such as the automotive, packaging and personal care sectors, among others. This report has been segmented by type, end users, application and geography. The major geographies covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (RoW). Furthermore, a country-specific breakdown of the APAO market is also included in the report. Countries were included mainly based on total revenue generated. The major countries included in the report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, Korea and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets was corroborated for the present, and forecast values were determined by statistical analysis.
Moreover, the contributions from global giants such as BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Co., Dow Chemical, DuPont, Evonik Industries AG and Huntsman Corp. to the APAO market will create significant scope in the market. Various strategies such as product launches, research and development (R&D), partnerships, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and the emergence of new players will keep the APAO market dynamic. New technology and hygienic applications with higher strength, versatility and flexibility will boost demand of APAO-based adhesives in automobile, building and construction, packaging and bookbinding.
Estimated values used are based on market players’ total revenues; forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements of APAO market players, annual sales of market players and the average cost of APAO were considered in the estimates for the market. Many APAO market players as well as manufacturers are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
The report on the APAO market provides a market overview, assesses application markets, provides an end-user analysis and evaluates the APAO market by type, application, end user and geography. The major company profiles include a detailed introduction, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for Amorphous Polyalphaolefin (APAO) should grow from $345 million in 2018 to $432 million by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 65 tables
- A detailed overview and an industry analysis of Amorphous Polyalphaolefin (APAO) technology
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on new technology and applications of APAO-based adhesives
- Identification of manufacturers, key end users and industries which will affect the major market trends
- Examination of regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major market players, including 3M, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Dymax Corp., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, and Uniseal