Antioxidants: Applications and Global Markets
The global antioxidants market has grown by 3.8% to nearly $4.7 billion in 2014 from $4.5 billion in 2013. In addition, the market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% from 2014 to 2019, to nearly $5.7 billion.
- An overview of the global markets for antioxidants.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Discussion covering suppliers of antioxidants based on market share, product types, and geography.
- Coverage of other driving forces such as premature aging, inflammatory conditions like arthritis and brain-related disorders, vision problems, managing blood pressure, mental sharpness and other health issues.
- Profiles of major players in the antioxidants industry.
This report covers many different types of antioxidants used globally in various applications. The market is categorized by major types of antioxidants, by region, by applications and by material types. The antioxidants market is also estimated by type, regional market, and material type. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major class of antioxidants, and will include their applications and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market. It explains the major market drivers of the global antioxidants industry, the current trends, major challenges, as well as the regional dynamics of the global antioxidants sector. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major producers.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.