Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2023
The global EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) manufacturing market should reach $5.4 billion by 2023 from $4.5 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% for the period 2018-2023.
- 97 data tables
- Country-specific data and analysis for USA, Brazil, UK, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia and Russia
- An overview of global market and future demand growth of the EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) industry
- Identification and evaluation of role of automation and robotics in the EPDM products industry
- Explanation of effect of rapid population growth and urbanization to the economic growth of the industry
- Company profiles of the major players of the market, including Carlisle Companies Inc., DowDuPont Inc., Exxon Mobil Corp., Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft and Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
This research report categorizes the EPDM market by type include automotive, construction, electrical and electronics, polymer modification, oil additive and others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.