Global Market for Laboratory Disposables
The global market for laboratory disposable products is estimated to increase from $16.0 billion in 2022 to reach $26.3 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% from 2022 through 2027.
- 47 tables
- In-depth overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for laboratory disposable products
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the current and upcoming market opportunities of laboratory disposables, and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global laboratory disposable market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by raw material type, product, end user, and geographical region
- Highlights of the current market status, emerging trends, and future commercial potential for each key segment of the global market for laboratory disposables, and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Coverage of the technological, economic and business considerations of laboratory disposable products market with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Insight into the recent industry structure, regulatory dynamics, technology advancements, and major strategic developments in the market for laboratory disposables
- Company profiles of the major market participants, including Becton Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health, Avantor, McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Gerresheimer AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This report will cover the market for laboratory disposables. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis based on end user, material, product, and region. This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global market for laboratory disposables for 2022-2027.
To calculate the market size, the revenue generated through sales of laboratory disposables products for end-use industries such as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, contract research organizations, and several other end users are considered. The report also presents the competitive landscape and a subsequent detailed profile of the key players operating in the market.
Furthermore, the study also discusses the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The rise in demand for plastics in the healthcare sector is fueling the market for laboratory disposable products
- Increase in health care research and development, an increase in the burden of chronic diseases, an increase in the number of laboratories, and an increase in technical improvements
- Intense research and development activities
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$14.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$26.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 10.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By Type, End User, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Key Market Drivers||