Laboratory Automation Systems and Processes: Global Markets and Technologies
The global market for laboratory automation systems and processes is valued at $11.9 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow from $12.7 billion in 2022 to $18.7 billion in 2027 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 34 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An updated review and analysis of the global markets for laboratory automation systems and processes
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for laboratory automation systems and processes, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application, end-user, and geographic region
- Highlights of the current state of the market for laboratory automation systems and processes, recent technologies and platforms, ongoing research activities and clinical trials
- Discussion of the COVID-19 impact on demand and supply of supporting technologies and end-users of laboratory automation systems and processes
- Information about patents and patent applications for laboratory automation systems and processes across each major category
- Insight into the recent industry structure, government regulations and policies, development issues, and the vendor landscape
- Updated information on the key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances within the industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading pharma corporations, including Hamliton Co., HighRes Biosolutions, OPENTRONS and QIAGEN N.V.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for laboratory automation systems and processes, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze position in the current marketplace and make informed business decisions regarding laboratory automation systems and processes.
An in-depth analysis of the global laboratory automation system and process market includes historical data and market projections on sales by product type, application, end user and region. The analysis describes the different types of laboratory automation products (equipment and consumables) and current and historical market revenues. This report examines end users of laboratory automation (clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research and academic institutes, food and agriculture industry, environmental testing laboratories and other laboratories) and applications of laboratory automation systems and processes (pre-analytics/sample preparation, analytics/ high-throughput screening, post-analytics/sample management and laboratory information management systems).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of the competitive landscape, key competitors and recent strategic activities. The report also discusses technological trends and new product developments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$10.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$18.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product Type, End User, Application|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for laboratory automation systems and processes should grow from $21.1 billion in 2018 to reach $29.2 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 24 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for laboratory automation systems and processes
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Coverage of history and current state of laboratory automation, their types and potential applications
- Discussion about more specialized laboratory automation technologies, such as 3D bioprinting and organoids
- Insight into government regulations and technological issues impacting laboratory automation
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad, Roche and Thermo Fisher Scientific