Olefin Derivatives: Global Markets to 2022
The global olefin derivatives market should reach $103.4 billion by 2022 from $78.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 97 data tables.
- A detailed overview and in-depth analysis of global markets for olefin derivatives
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Africa
- Identification of growth driving factors, opportunities, restraints, key trends and technology updates in the field
- A look at the current regulatory updates, new developments, mergers and acquisitions and partnership activities, and patent expiry shaping the landscape
- Profiles of leading market players in the industry, including INEOS Group Holdings S.A., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., PetroChina Company Ltd., Repsol, S.A. and Royal Dutch Shell Plc
This research report categorizes the olefin derivatives market by type. Product type include acrylonitrile, ethylene oxide, ethylene glycol, oxo alcohols, propylene glycol, and vinyls.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.