Gas Engines for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets Through 2023
The global market value for gas engines for drones and electric vehicles should grow from $2.4 billion in 2018 to nearly $3.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for gas engines for drones and electric vehicles
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the global market by technology type, end-use, application and major geographies, including North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and Latin America
- Assessment of the competitive dynamics of the market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Company profiles of major players, including BAIC Group, BMW, Honda Motor Company Ltd., Nissan and Suzuki Motor Corp.
This report covers the global market for gas engines for drones and electric vehicles, including regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of World. Component segments include automotive, consumer, commercial and other markets.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.