Radioactive Waste Management: Global Markets
The global market for radioactive waste management technologies and services was worth $18.2 billion in 2014 and should reach nearly $18.8 billion by 2015. This market should continue rising up to nearly $21.3 billion by 2020 at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5%.
- An overview of U.S., European, Asia and Pacific markets for radioactive waste treatment and management services.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Data on service providers as well as on equipment manufacturers in the field of radioactive waste management, especially concerning waste collection, treatment facilities, and technologies and disposal.
- Breakdowns of the market based on market share, service and product type, and geography segment.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The Radioactive Waste Management Technologies and Service Global Market study has been undertaken with a global perspective in terms of technologies and their applications. Market projections have been conducted for four regional segments and for the global market. European regional analysis includes all European countries (Western and Eastern Europe except the Russian Federation). Asian regional analysis include all Asian countries with an emphasis on the Russian Federation, Japan, People’s Republic of China (China), India, South Korea and Republic of China (Taiwan). Pacific market analysis includes Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines. All market table values are in 2015 U.S. dollars.
The report provides business planers, investors and managers with an improved understanding of the trends and impact of treatment technologies in radioactive waste management and also presents how the markets will be affected by new technology opportunities as well social and economic factors.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the technologies used for radioactive waste treatment.
- An overview of the quantities of hazardous waste produced per regional segment, type and source.
- Current and potential applications and technologies for radioactive waste management.
- Current and future market projections for radioactive waste technologies in each regional market.
- Profiles of current industry players per regional segment including services suppliers and contractors.
- A review of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
BCC Research feels that the qualitative and quantitative judgments embodied in this report are a valuable contribution to the current knowledge of radioactive waste management technologies and treatment applications.
The analyst responsible for preparing the report is Dr. Nikos Thomopoulos, a partner in Boston-based international technology and marketing consulting firm, 43rd Parallel LLC. Nikos has extensive experience in the field of chemical production and environmental technologies, as well as over 20 years of experience as a consultant engineer on environmental projects (study and construction), energy production and conservation projects, energy saving-related research and development (R&D) projects, rendering services in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and manufacturing companies.