Cattle Feed and Feed Additives: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for cattle feed and feed additives will grow from $31.3 billion in 2017 to $34.2 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 50 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of the global cattle feed market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the market by feed ingredient, indication (cattle population), and by geography
- Coverage of feed and feed additives for beef cattle, dairy cattle, and special cattle populations, such as calves, bulls, and breeding heifers
- Evaluate the demand and supply of cattle feeds, pricing trends, technology involved, regulatory concerns, and demand challenges
- A look at the impact of forage consumption as it pertains to the feed market
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The term cattle refer to beef cattle/stock, dairy cows, calves and breeding stock. The cattle feed market, for the purposes of this report, includes animal feed largely classified as compound feed and simple feed blends. Although cattle feed can sometimes include hay and dried forage, the report does not include these details. Forage is natural food that is discovered and consumed by animals grazing (i.e., pasture grass, stems and plants). In some cases, cut forage, such as hay, is classified as fodder but we have not included it in this report.
Cattle feed includes complete feed blends that meet the total nutritional needs of cattle and simple blends that are a blend of unprocessed or limited processed commodities with vitamins and nutritional supplements that are added on-site.
All market data pertain to the global market at the bulk wholesale or manufacturers’ level. Data are expressed in current U.S. dollars. The base year of the report is 2017 and forecast data are provided for 2022.
Melissa Elder is an experienced healthcare market analyst specializing in medical treatments, equipment and devices. Ms. Elder holds an MBA in Health Care Management and provides consultation to various institutions globally. She has been involved in the healthcare industry since 1996, providing more than 23 years of industry expertise. Ms. Elder has specialized in market research for more than 20 years, focusing on the areas of advanced medical technologies, biological products and animal health. In-depth analysis into more than 100 health-related topics has given Ms. Elder substantial insight into industry dynamics, market influences and future direction of various health markets. Her work in the medical community, including emergency room medical training and healthcare information system coordination, has enhanced her ability to provide insight into many healthcare specialties. She has authored several industry-specific documents and is a well-respected contributor to the market research community. Her writings are published in magazines, newspapers and professional journals. She is also an experienced custom market research writer who has worked with a large variety of clients in many fields who require innumerable variations to research documents.
- Conventional and Alternative Pain Treatment Markets (HLC266A)
- Global Markets for Animal Therapeutics and Diagnostics (HLC034F)
- Global Dental Markets: Furniture, Equipment, Materials and Supplies (HLC028F)
- Pharmacy Automation: Technologies and Global Markets (IAS026F)
- World Markets for Fermentation Ingredients (FOD020F)