Global Collagen Markets: Nutraceuticals, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Cosmetics and Personal Care
The global collagen market should reach $6.2 billion by 2027 from $4.6 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 302 data tables and 31 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for collagen (a type of fibrous protein)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for collagen in value (USD Millions) and volumetric (MTs) terms, and corresponding market share analysis by source, product type, application, and region
- Identification of key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for collagens as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Regional market outlook and country specific data and market value analysis for the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Russia, South Africa, and the UAE
- Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on collagen market at the global level, with pandemic implications on the demand and supply of collagen, pricing impact, and various strategic decisions taken by government to boost this marketplace
- Review of the patents issued on collagen, emerging developments in the global collagen market, and a relevant patent share analysis by assignee country
- Market share analysis of the key market participants in global collagen market, their research priorities, product portfolios, pipeline products, and company competitive landscape
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Amicogen Inc., Gelnex, Junca Gelatines S.L., Nippi Collagen NA Inc., PB Leiner, Rousselot B.V. and Weishardt Group.
The report will provide an updated review of the global collagen market, focusing on its source, product type, form, and application. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global collagen market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries and manufacturers.
The global collagen market is segmented by source into bovine, porcine, marine, poultry and others. The market is segmented by product type into including gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into food and beverages, nutraceutical supplements, cosmetics and personal care products, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and others.
The report includes a COVID-19 impact analysis on the collagen market at the global level. The impact analysis will cover the impact of the pandemic on demand, supply and prices.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (U.S.$ millions) and volume (MT), considering 2021 as a base year, and market forecast is provided from 2022 to 2027. Regional-level market size with respect to source, product type and application are provided. The impact of COVID-19 was factored into the marketing estimation.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional collagen market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global collagen market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$ 4.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$ 6.1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions, MT|
|Segments covered||Source, Product Type, Application, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, U.A.E., Rest of the Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||