Vegan Food: Global Markets
The global market for vegan food was valued at $35.6 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow from $40.1 billion in 2022 to $91.9 billion in 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 111 data tables and 40 additional tables
- Insight into the global markets for vegan food
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for vegan food, growth driving factors, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the vegan food market with analyses and global market forecasts through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the market size for vegan food, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, packaging, distribution/sales channel, and region
- In-depth information on key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances in the global market for vegan food
- Market share analysis of the key market participants, along with their research priorities, product portfolios, and competitive landscape
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Motif, Planted Foods, Simple Feast and Kite Hill.
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the vegan food market, including market estimations and trends through 2027. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative products and technologies, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The patent analysis focuses on technological trends in recent years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of various vegan food markets.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. For market estimates, data is provided for 2021 (which serves as the base year) and 2022, and it is forecast through year-end 2027.
The report also discusses the major players across each regional vegan food market. In addition, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global vegan food market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 18.1% from 2022-2027
|Type, Product, Distribution Channel
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa
|Key Market Drivers