Meal Replacement Market
The global meal replacements market should reach $18.4 billion by 2028 from $13.3 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the forecast period of 2023 to 2028. And in 2022 (base year), the market was $12.5 billion.
- 93 data tables and 35 additional tables
- An overview of the current and future global markets for meal replacement
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global meal replacement market, and corresponding market share analysis based on product, distribution/sales channel, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market growth drivers, opportunities and challenges, current trends, products, regulations, and new industries related to meal replacement
- Holistic review of the impact of Covid-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on meal replacement market
- A look at the manufacturers and other market participants involved in the meal replacement market, and analyze the structure of this industry (e.g., market shares, concentration and recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity)
- Understanding of the importance of ESG in meal replacement market, consumer attitudes towards sustainability, risks and opportunity assessment, and ESG practices followed by different types of companies, manufacturers and other industry participants
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape of major stakeholder companies based on their recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Profile descriptions of the leading market players in the market of the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, General Mills Inc., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Kellogg Co. and Nestlé S.A.
The report provided an updated review of the global meal replacement market, focusing on its product type and distribution channel. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the worldwide meal replacement market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries, and manufacturers.
The global meal replacement market by product type is segmented into powder, ready-to-drink, meal replacement bar, and others. The market is segmented by distribution channel, including online and offline.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (U.S. $ millions), considering 2022 as a base year, and the market forecast is provided from 2023 to 2028. Regional-level market sizes based on product type and distribution channels are provided.
The report also discusses the major players across each regional meal replacement market. Further, it explains the global meal replacement market's primary drivers, regional dynamics, and current trends across the industry. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the vendor landscape and includes complete profiles of the major players in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Growing Demand for Plant-based Meal Replacement
- Busy lifestyles drive growth in convenience foods such as meal replacement products.
- Rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Abbott Laboratories
- General Mills
- Herbal Life
- The Kellogg Company
- Nestle S.A.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$12.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$18.4 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.7% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product type, Distribution channel, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America, South Africa, UAE, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.|
|Key Market Drivers||