Whey Protein Products: North American Markets
North American market for whey protein products will grow from $7.3 billion in 2018 to $10.2 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 19 data tables and 16 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the North American market for whey protein products within dairy industries
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico and other emerging economies
- Technological assessment of market dynamics including trends, opportunities and factors influencing the North America Whey Protein market and its sub-segments
- Qualitative and quantitative study of whey proteins by end use market and key ingredients in value and volumetric terms
- Identification of major stakeholders and analyze the competitive landscape on the basis of recent developments and segmental revenues
- An overview highlighting the consumer demand for protein and high protein products
- Key factors analysis that includes drivers, restrains, challenges, and opportunities and a push for rising health awareness and higher food quality standards
- Company profiles of major FMCG companies, including Abbott Laboratories Inc., Agropur, Arla Foods Ingredients, Hilmar, Hormel Foods Corp., and Musclepharm Corp.
The market for whey protein products is anticipated to grow at a decent rate in North America through 2023, primarily driven by a solid trend toward protein products across the nourishment and drinks market. This will be in spite of the fact that most customers within the U.S. and Canada currently get adequate protein in their diets. The growth is attributed to increasing concerns such as weight management, but more importantly by the transition of sports and performance products from specialty to standard products. Target groups are general buyers versus athletes and sportsmen. This report is primarily focused on the whey protein market and its various end use industries in the North American region. This report highlights strong demand for protein and high protein products in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. BCC Research analyzed key categories and regions to determine the present and future whey protein market status and forecasted market growth from 2017 to 2023. Estimate values used are based on manufacturer total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Sleep Disorders Treatment: Global Market Outlook (IFT276A)
- Cloud kitchen: Global Markets (FOD117A)
- Antiaging Products and Services: The Global Market (HLC060D)
- Surgical Navigation Systems: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC169C)
- Global Hydrogen Economy: Merchant Hydrogen and Hydrogen Purification Technologies (EGY055F)