Ambulance and Emergency Equipment: Global Markets
The global market for ambulance and emergency medical services (EMS) equipment in 2012 was $5.8 billion and reached $5.9 billion in 2013. At a 2.9% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2013 to 2018, this market is expected to rise to $6.8 billion in 2018.
- An overview of the global market ambulance and emergency medical services equipment
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Details concerning recent technological developments and commercial aspects of various products
- Insight into major trends as well as challenges and inhibitors affecting the market
- Profiles of major players in the industry
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope study of this report includes a key market analysis, market drivers, industry constraints, competitive developments and market trends. BCC Research analyzes each market segment and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. A complete geographical analysis of the market is also presented in the report. The emerging market for ambulatory and EMS equipment includes countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Profiles of key market players are also covered in this report.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)