Global Markets for Blood Plasma Products
The global market for blood plasma reached $16.8 billion in 2016 and should reach $23.0 billion in 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% from 2016 through 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for blood plasma products.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Analysis of the market by product, application, mode of delivery and by end user.
- Coverage of segmentation of blood plasma products, including immunoglobulin, albumin, protease inhibitors, coagulation factor concentrates and other plasma fractionation products.
- In-depth analysis of the key strategies adopted by industry players, such as acquisition and geographical expansion.
- A look at major factors driving the growth of the global blood plasma products markets, including an organized network of donor centers and rising disease awareness and education.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global blood plasma market by application, product category, mode of delivery, end user and geographic market. The report includes key blood plasma products used in various therapeutic treatments as well as an examination of the supply chain from research to manufacturing. The report also features an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global blood plasma market and patents that highlight past, current and projected global technology trends.
The blood plasma market is primarily segmented into five major blood plasma components: immunoglobulin, albumin, hyperimmunes, coagulation factors, and other plasma fractionation products. Immunoglobulins are further segmented into intravenous immunoglobulins, subcutaneous immunoglobulins and normal immunoglobulins such as immunoglobulin A (IgA), immunoglobin D (IgD), immunoglobin E (IgE), immunoglobin G (IgG), and immunoglobin M (IgM). The global blood plasma market is further segmented by application which helps in understanding the potency of blood plasma products in several therapeutic treatments. Products based on these applications are explored in detail and their influence on R&D is examined. The market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. Companies profiled in this report include Grifols S. A., Octopharma AG, Biotest AG, Shire, CSL Ltd., Kedrion S.p.A., China Biologic Products, Sanquin, and others.
Yojana Jeevane has more than four years of experience in market intelligence and business research. She has experience in the healthcare domain with respect to medical devices, the life sciences market, and in the chemical domain. She has frequently delivered research services that contain strategic recommendations and top business strategies to help market players make strategic decision. She holds an MBA in Marketing.