Patient Safety and Risk Management Software: Global Markets
The global market for patient safety and risk management software should grow from $9.8 billion in 2020 to $17.8 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
- 64 data tables
- An overview of global market for patient safety and risk management software within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the patient safety and risk management software by type, end user, deployment mode and region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and analysis of future applications of each of the segments
- Discussion on effect of pandemic COVID-19 to the global patient safety and risk management software market
- Insights into government initiatives in enhancing patient safety and detailed description of investments in the healthcare sector
- Assessment of market size, market forecast and future outlook of patient safety and risk management software
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Conduent Inc., Health Catalyst Inc., Ideagen plc, IQVIA Holdings Inc., NAVEX Global Inc., and Wolters Kluwer N.V.
The patient safety and risk management software market is segmented into the following categories:
- By type:
- Risk management and safety solutions.
- Claims management solutions.
- Governance, risk and compliance solutions.
- By deployment mode:
- Private cloud.
- Public cloud.
- Hybrid cloud.
- By end use:
- Ambulatory care centers.
- Long-term care centers.
- Insurance companies.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the patient safety and risk management software market, this report exhaustively covers patent analysis and offers a listing of company profiles for key players that are active in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.