Cloud Security and Vulnerability Technologies: Global Markets
The global market for cloud security and vulnerability technologies reached $4.6 billion in 2016. The market should reach $5.3 billion in 2017 and $10.1 billion by 2022, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9% from 2017 to 2022.
- 50 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for cloud security and vulnerability technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- A look at key trends in the market, including industry trends, fast growth in vulnerability, global IT trends, and adoption of managed security service providers.
- Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, challenges and opportunities, as well as competitive analysis.
- Breakdown of security and vulnerability management market by deployment, type, industry vertical, geography, and application.
- Profiles of major players of the industry.
This report focuses on the global markets for cloud security and vulnerability technologies. The scope of the report encompasses various technologies used in cloud security and vulnerability applications. The cloud security and vulnerability market by application is segmented by identity and access management, security information and event management (SIEM), endpoint security, web security, messaging security, network security and vulnerability assessment. In terms of end-use industry sectors, the market is segmented into government; banking and financial services; information technology (IT) and communications; retail; media and entertainment; manufacturing; and others.
The estimated and forecast market revenues given in this report represent the summation of revenues from major players. All dollar estimates in this report are based on 2017 constant dollars.
In addition to the above, the report also showcases the drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market collected through a combination of primary and secondary research. The report also provides market share analysis and key vendor analysis with detailed profiles of the top cloud security and vulnerability assessment companies. The strategies adopted by the stakeholders, as well as mergers and acquisitions, are provided in the report in order to further analyze ongoing market trends.
Yash Singh has more than 11 years of experience conducting market research and providing consulting services in the information technology industry. Mr. Singh has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and an MBA in information technology and marketing from The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India. He has worked in industry sector analysis and has written numerous reports on the IT sector, including studies of technologies for assessing risk management.