Cognitive Computing: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for cognitive computing will grow from $6.0 billion in 2017 to $24.1 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
- An overview of the global market for cognitive computing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Insight into the types of cognitive computing technologies, including natural language processing, neural networks, and expert systems
- Descriptions of key patents related to the market
- Information on key components, applications, and market trends
- Profiles of major players and companies in the market, including Google Deepmind AI Solution, Intel Saffron, Numenta, Welltok Analytics, Cisco Cognitive Threat Analysis and Abbyy
The scope of this report covers the overall Cognitive Computing technologies market with market sizing and trends analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2016 as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2017 through 2022.
The market is segmented by end user, technology and region. End user segments include education, government and enterprise. Applications include the military, healthcare and manufacturing sectors.
Michael Sullivan has been Senior Editor at BCC Research since 2014. He has pioneered the company's Information Technology (IFT) category and significantly expanded it to provide in depth coverage of new areas such as the technologies that underpin the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT) markets. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.