Digital Advertising: Global Market Opportunities and Forecast to 2027
The global market for digital advertising is estimated to increase from $628.8 billion in 2022 to reach $1.2 trillion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% from 2022 through 2027.
- 72 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An updated overview and analysis of the global market for digital advertising
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and growth driving factors for digital ads, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global digital advertising market in USD million values, and its corresponding market share analysis based on the advertisement format, device type, pricing model, end-user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) on the major market driving trends, opportunities and challenges, technology advancements, value chain analysis, and competitive environment in the global digital advertising market
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the digital advertising industry, with market data analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Updated information on key mergers and acquisition deals, agreements, collaborations and other impactful strategies adopted by key players in the global digital advertising market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent market developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Alibaba Group Holding Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Tencent Holdings Ltd., Twitter Inc., Adobe Inc. and Alphabet Inc.
This report provides an overview and analysis of the global market for digital advertising. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 through 2027. This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market, which were gathered through primary and secondary research. It also covers various market factors, including COVID-19 impact, Porter’s five forces, and use case analysis.
This report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with some tables and charts/figures. The report’s scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for ad format, device type, pricing model, end-users, and region. The qualitative and quantitative data of all segments are provided in the report. The report examines each segment, determines its current market size, and estimates its future market sizes with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs).
The report also provides detailed profiles of the significant digital advertising players and their strategies to enhance their market presence. The report provides a competitive landscape that includes a market ranking/share analysis of top digital advertising providers in 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Extensive adoption of smartphones and emergence of high-speed internet.
- Penetration of social media platforms.
- Rapidly growing e-commerce industry.
- Rising adoption of location-based marketing to enhance customer service offerings. Demand for paid search engine ads.
- Alphabet Inc. (Google)
- Meta Platforms, Inc. (formerly Facebook)
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$563.4 billion|
|Market size forecast||$1.2 trillion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 14.7% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||ad format, device type, pricing model, end-users, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||United States, Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan, and India|
|Key Market Drivers||