In-Game Advertising (IGA): Global Markets
The global in-game advertising (IGA) market should reach $13.9 billion by 2027 from $7.8 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 42 data tables and 50 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for in-game advertising (IGA)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for in-game advertising market, and corresponding market share analysis based on type of ads, device, end-user, and region
- Updated information on market opportunities and drivers, key shifts and regulations, industry specific challenges, and other region-specific macroeconomic factors that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the in-game advertising industry, and its vendor landscape
- Latest information on the recent market developments, merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances within global in-game advertising market
- Market share analysis of the key market participants in global IGA market, their product portfolio, research priorities, and the company competitive landscape
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including Alphabet Inc., Dentsu Group Inc., FreakOut Holdings Inc., Meta Platforms Inc. and Vivendi SE
This report provides an overview of the global market for IGA and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 through 2027. This report also offers insights on the drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market, which were gathered through primary and secondary research. It also covers various market factors, including COVID-19 impact, Porter's Five Forces, PEST analysis and use case analysis.
This report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with tables and charts/figures. The report's scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets by advertising type, device type and end user. The qualitative and quantitative data of all segments are provided in the report. The report examines each segment, determines its current market size and estimates its future market sizes with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs).
The report also provides profiles of the significant IGA players and their strategies for enhancing their market presence. The report also discusses the competitive landscape, with a ranking of the top IGA providers in 2021.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$7.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$13.93 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 12.2% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type of Ad, Region, Device Type, End User, Country, Sub-region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe., China., Japan., India., Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, Africa.|
|Key Market Drivers||