The global market for marketing analytics should grow from $3.2 billion in 2021 to $6.4 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 52 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for marketing analytics
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the marketing analytics based on deployment, organization size, application, and end-user vertical
- Information on big data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning in marketing, and discussion on benefits of marketing analytics solutions
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and an overview of technological advancements and strategic innovations within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Adobe Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., SAS Institute Inc., Teradata Corp., and Wipro Ltd.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on deployment type, organization size, application, end-use industry and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for marketing analytics and analyses market trend. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on deployment type, organization size, application, end-user industry and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the marketing analytics solution providers.
The report covers the market for marketing analytics with regards to their end-user industries across different regions. It also focusses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for marketing analytics in 2020 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.