Embedded Systems: Technologies and Asia-Pacific Markets
The Asia-Pacific market for embedded systems should increase from $75.4 billion in 2018 to $99.9 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for 2018-2023.
- 40 tables
- An overview of the Asia-Pacific market and technologies for embedded systems
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for China, Japan, India, South Korea and Australia
- Coverage of history and definition, embedded systems development cycle and future trends within the industry
- Snapshot of unique features of embedded systems
- Complete understanding of operating systems, middleware and software development and testing tools
- Detailed description of microcontrollers and microprocessors, flash memory and digital signal processors
- Profiles of key players in the market, including Analog Devices, Fujitsu Ltd., Infineon Technologies, Intel Corp., Kontron AG, Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV and Texas Instruments Inc.
The Asia-Pacific embedded systems market is segmented based on component, application and country. Based on components, the embedded systems market is primarily categorized into hardware and software. The hardware components considered under the report scope include: Processor IP, MPU/MCU (microcontrollers and microprocessors), RAM, flash memory, digital signal processors (DSP), application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC), field processing gate arrays (FPGA), embedded boards and embedded hardware design. The software component of the market has been categorized into Operating Systems (OS), software development and testing tools, and middleware and open-source software and tools. The embedded systems market segmented on the basis of applications has been categorized into consumer, communications, enterprise and other.
The report also provides detailed information on embedded systems market across key countries in the region such as China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea and others.
The report also includes a chapter describing the major players in the market. It explains the major drivers, competitive landscape and current trends in the embedded systems market.
The report does not consider chips developed for specialized markets such as set-top boxes. It also excludes IP and electronic design automation (EDA) tools used for hardware development.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.