Acoustic Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for acoustic wave sensors should reach $8.2 billion by 2021 from $6.0 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global acoustic sensors market.
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage of the acoustic sensors market drivers and challenges as well as the supplier landscape.
- Information on acoustic sensors regarding their different types and materials used.
- Breakdowns of the market by major types, materials, sensing parameters, end-user industry and region.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This comprehensive report covers different types of acoustic wave sensors deployed for different types of industries. The market is categorized by the different types of acoustic wave sensors, applications and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are calculated for each type of acoustic wave sensors, their applications and regional markets, and the estimated values are derived from the total revenues of the manufacturers.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets of acoustic wave sensors, and it explains the major market drivers of the global industry of acoustic wave sensors, current trends within the industry, major applications and the regional dynamics of the global market of these sensors.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global industry of acoustic wave sensors.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD089A)
- Global Smart Space Market: Technologies and Applications (IFT188A)
- Global Geospatial Analytics Market (IFT186A)
- Rheology: Technologies, Opportunities and Global Markets (PLS099A)