Consumer Electronics: A Global Market Outlook
The global VR and AR technologies in consumer electronics (gaming) application market should reach $73.7 billion by 2024 from $8.5 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 53.9% for the period of 2019 to 2024.
- 34 data tables
- Detailed overview and industry analysis of the consumer electronics market
- Analysis of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Brief assessment of consumer electronic devices, suppliers’ landscape and an analysis of leading manufacturing companies and the related system providers
- Regional analysis of the consumer electronics industry covering major geographic regions, including North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World
- Major factors driving the market for the various technologies as well as the restraints and opportunities in this market
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including 3M, Agilent Technologies Inc., Bajaj Electricals Ltd., Cummins Inc. and General Electric Co.
The topics analyzed within the report include a detailed breakdown and analysis of the global markets for consumer electronics. The scope of this report extends to sizing of various technologies for the consumer electronics market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for these technologies at global level in 2018, which is being considered as the base year, 2019 as the estimate year and forecast for 2024 with projection of CAGR from 2019 to 2024.
The report focuses on assessment of consumer electronic devices, suppliers and an analysis of companies/manufacturers and the related system providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and upcoming technologies are also discussed in the report.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.