Flow Meter and Counting Devices Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global flow meter and counting devices manufacturing market is expected to reach $63.0 billion by 2022 from $51.0 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% from 2017 to 2022.
- 96 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, China, Spain, Italy, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, UK and Australia
- Detailed discussion about robotics and automation as driving forces for flow meter and counting devices industry
- Description about gas and liquid flow meters, speed indicators and counting devices
- Insight into the government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing flow meter and counting devices industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major players in the market, including ABB Ltd, General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Itron, Inc., and Landis+GyrGroup AG
This research report categorizes the flow meter and counting devices market by type include gas and liquid flow meters, speed indicators and counting devices.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.