Head Protection: Global Market Data
The global head protection market should reach $7.0 billion by 2025 from $5.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- An overview of the global market data on head protection devices
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021-2024, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for head protection devices, and corresponding market share analysis with major regions and countries involved
- Country-specific sales data and analysis of product sales volume for the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, India, China, Japan, South Korea, South Africa and GCC countries
- Assessment of the global market data (both in value and volumetric terms) across various industry segments and subsegments such as construction, manufacturing, mining, healthcare, utilities, and transportation & storage
This report has covered the definitive and detailed estimation and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, countries, and end-user industry.
The global market data on Head Protection Devices can be segmented as: Safety Helmets, Bump Caps.
Safety helmets which are designed to protect against materials falling from a height or swinging objects.
Bump caps which are designed to protect from knocking against stationary objects.
End-use industry segment is categorised into six sub-segments: Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Healthcare, Utilities and Transportation & Storage.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of volume (Million Units) and revenue (USD Million) considering 2019 as base year and market forecast will be given from 2020 to 2025.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.