The global market for pneumatic equipment should reach $113.9 billion by 2022 from $82.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 76 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for pneumatic equipment including pneumatic cylinders and valves, and others such as pneumatic power engines and motors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information on pneumatic equipment that are segmented as grippers, rotary cylinders, and compact cylinders, locking head and multi-positional cylinders, and rod slide units
- Breakdowns of pneumatic equipment applications into categories, including material handling, food processing and packaging, high tech products and electronics, aerospace and defense, machine tools and others
- A look at cutting edge developments, trends in price, and potential business opportunities
- Company profiles, including overseas manufacturers as well as development stage companies, that are involved in the pneumatic equipment technology. Major companies include Advanced Pneumatics Co. Inc., Duncan Engineering Ltd., Eaton Corp., Exair Corp., Hitachi Koki Co. Ltd. Festo Inc. and Gardner Denver Inc.
The report has been prepared in a clear, easily understandable format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of pneumatic equipment and their applications, including an explanation of the variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report covers only standard pneumatic equipment and does not cover unconventional types of pneumatic equipment used in special and one-off applications. Estimated values indicated in this report are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
Srinivasa Rajaram, the analyst who compiled this report, is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has established factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India and has experience in the design, production, and servicing of that equipment. He was senior vice president of Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and established the company’s electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.