Raman Spectroscopy: Technologies and North American Markets
The North American market for Raman spectroscopy should grow from $695.1 million in 2018 to $1.0 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% from 2018 through 2023.
- 29 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada and Mexico
- Regional dynamics and statistics for the Raman spectroscopy market by sampling technique, instrument type and application area
- An assessment of the widespread applications of Raman spectroscopy and the market dynamics of each application segment
- Identification of the key trends related to the applications, sampling techniques and instruments that shape and influence the Raman spectroscopy market
- Detailed description of surface enhanced Raman scattering, tip enhanced Raman scattering and other prominent Raman scattering techniques
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry, including Bruker Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., Renishaw plc, Smiths Detection Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the North American Raman spectroscopy markets by sampling technique, instrument type, application area and country. It discusses the different segments of Raman spectroscopy sampling techniques to derive specific market estimations. Spectroscopy sampling techniques include surface-enhanced Raman scattering, tip-enhanced Raman scattering and other Raman sampling techniques. Other sampling techniques include resonance Raman spectroscopy, hyper Raman, spontaneous Raman spectroscopy, spatially-offset Raman spectroscopy and stimulated Raman spectroscopy. The market for Raman spectroscopy by type of instrument is divided into four subsegments: probe-based Raman, Fourier transform infrared Raman, micro-Raman, and others (Raman micro-spectrophotometers, remote fiber-optic probes, dispersive Raman spectrophotometers and non-dispersive spectrophotometers). The report also forecasts the market size for Raman spectroscopy for end-use applications including life sciences, material sciences, carbon materials, semiconductors and others.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market (PHM256A)
- Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets (SMC037J)
- Market Trends in the Plastics Industry: An Analysis of Developments by Key Plastics Manufacturers (PLS115A)
- Brain-Computer Interfaces: Global Markets (IAS180A)
- Global Markets for Dental Consumables and Prosthetics (HLC087B)