Global Industrial Control Systems Market
The global market for industrial control systems should grow from $45.3 billion in 2020 to $61.8 billion by 2025 at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 84 tables
- An overview of global market for industrial control system (ICS)
- Analyses of market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast period through 2025
- Information on distributed control system (DCS), supervisory control & data acquisition system (SCADA) and manufacturing execution system (MES) and description of their components
- Coverage of events like mergers and acquisitions, competition trends, market share analysis and a relevant patent analysis
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market, including Emerson Electric Corp., Fuji Electric Corp., Hitachi, Honeywell International Inc., and Rockwell Automation Inc.
The ICS market is segmented into the following categories:
- Type of system: distributed control system (DCS), supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) and manufacturing execution system (MES).
- Components: SCADA components, DCS components and MES component.
- Applications: Automotive, utility, electronics and semiconductors, waste and wastewater management, pharmaceuticals, textiles, oil and gas, chemicals, packaging and others.
In addition to an industry and competitive analysis of the ICS market, this report provides a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players active in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.