Airway Management Devices: Global Markets
The global airway management devices market reached $891.7 million in 2022 and should reach $1.1 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 38 data tables and 60 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for airway management devices
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for airway management device and innovation-driven applications, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for airway management device in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on type, application, end-user, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of airway management device market, with global market data analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Cardinal Health Inc., ConvaTec Inc., ICU Medical Inc., Medtronics Inc. and Teleflex Inc.
This research report categorizes the market for airway management devices by product segment. The major product segments are Infraglottic Airway Management, Supraglottic Airway Management, Laryngoscope, and Cricothyrotomy Kits. Infraglottic devices are divided into Endotracheal Tubes and Tracheostomy Tubes. Supraglottic devices are divided into Laryngeal Mask Airways, Oropharyngeal Airway Nasopharyngeal Airway, and Other Supraglottic Airway management devices. Laryngoscopes are segmented into Conventional Laryngoscope and Video Laryngoscope.
The global market for airway management is segmented by patient age (into adult and pediatric patient) and by end user (into hospitals, emergency departments, ICU, and others). The markets in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW) are covered.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$853.3 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.5% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product Segment, Patient Age, End User, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., China, India, Japan, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||AMBU A/S , CARDINAL HEALTH, INC. , CONVATEC INC. , COOK GROUP INC. , DALE MEDICAL PRODUCTS, INC , ICU MEDICAL INC. , INTERSURGICAL LTD. , IVOR SHAW T/A PENNINE HEALTHCARE , LAERDAL MEDICAL , MERCURY MEDICAL INC , MEDTRONIC INC. , PROACT MEDICAL LTD. , SUNMED HOLDINGS LLC , TELEFLEX INC. , VBM MEDIZINTECHNIK GMBH , VERATHON INC. , VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC. , VYGON SA|