Pulse Oximeters: Global Market Outlook
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for pulse oximeters, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data. It describes different types of pulse oximeters and their current and historical market revenues. This report categorizes the impact of COVID-19 on the pulse oximeter market. The report also discusses new product developments and new technologies.
- 30 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global market for pulse oximeter devices
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic revenue data for 2020-2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the industry growth driving factors and challenges that will shape the market for pulse oximeters as the basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global pulse oximeter market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by product/device type, technology, age group, end user, and region
- Updated information on recent industry acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances in the global market for pulse oximeters
- Detailed analysis of competitive environment between the manufacturers of pulse oximeters, their global rankings, product portfolios and services
- Company profiles of the leading global participants, including General Electric, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. and ICU Medical Inc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on type, product type, technology, age group, end user, and region. The report provides an overview of the global pulse oximeter market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on type, product type, technology, age group, end user, and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of pulse oximeter providers.
The report covers the market for pulse oximeters with regard to the technology, across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for pulse oximeters in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The regional market analysis of pulse oximeters is also covered in this report. The market has been segmented into various major geographies, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, India, and Brazil is covered in the regional segments. For market estimates, data are provided for 2020, with estimates for 2022 and forecast values for 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$6.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$10.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.5% from 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, Product, Technology, Age Group, End User|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||U.S., Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, India, and Brazil|
|Key Market Drivers||