Global Market for Self-testing Kits
The global self-testing kits market should reach $35.9 billion by 2022 and more than $64.5 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 15 data tables and 32 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for self-testing kits
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for medical self-testing kits, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for self-testing kits in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on test kit type, distribution channel, and region
- Regional market outlook and country-specific data and analysis for medical self-testing kits with products sub-segmented into blood glucose testing, pregnancy & fertility testing, cholesterol testing, urine analysis, COVID-19 testing, HIV rapid diagnostic tests, etc.
- Latest information on the key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the prevailing self-testing kits market, and its vendor landscape
- Insight into the major technology updates, government regulations, breakthrough innovations, collaborations and developments, and costs and benefits of self-testing kits in the medical devices industry
- Porter’s five forces analysis for the self-testing kits market considering the dominant micro-and macro-environmental factors
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of their competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Abbott; Becton, Dickinson, and Co. (BD); F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and Quidel Corp.
The current report will provide an in-depth look at the self-testing kits market. This report analyzes the market trends of self-testing kits with data from 2021, estimates from 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027 (forecast period 2022–2027) and examines regional markets for self-testing kits. This report will highlight the current and future market potential of self-testing kits and provide a detailed analysis of the competitive environment. Regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints and opportunities will be covered in the report. The report also includes market projections for 2027 and estimates market share for key market players.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on test type, distribution channel and geographic region. Test types include blood glucose testing, pregnancy and fertility testing, COVID-19 testing, HIV rapid diagnostic tests, and others. Distribution channels include retail and e-commerce.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW). Individual countries covered include the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China and India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$22.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$64.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 12.4% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Test Type, Distribution Channel|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||