Global Protein Assays Market: Impact of COVID-19
The global protein assays market should reach $2.6 billion by 2024 from $1.6 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 18 tables
- An overview of the global market for protein assays within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information pertaining to market potential for protein assays, market drivers and opportunities, current trends and future prospects, regulatory updates, and other macroeconomic factors shaping the future marketplace
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy as well as protein assays marketplace
- Competitive landscape of the major market participants, their market positioning and research priorities, revenue details and market share analysis
- Profile description of the leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, including Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., General Electric Co., Merck & Co., Inc. and PerkinElmer
The current report provides a detailed survey of the protein assays market. This report also highlights the current and future market potential of protein assays and features a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, including the relevant regulatory scenarios and technological advancements, as well as the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
For the purposes of analysis, the market has been segmented into by type and by end user. Also, the market has been further segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2018, 2019 is the base year, and forecast are provided till 2024.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.