Fracking Water Treatment: The North American & Global Market
The global fracking water treatment market should reach $1.2 billion by 2026 from $1.0 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 57 tables
- An overview of the North American and global market for fracking water treatment
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion on the benefits of hydraulic fracturing, environmental concerns related to fracking and water management strategies
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for fracking water treatment by hydrocarbon resource, technology and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and market forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including Aquatech International LLC, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., Veolia and Xylem
The scope of this report is focused on the North American as well as the global market for hydraulic fracturing flowback and produced water treatment equipment. The market is broken down by several different parameters, including country, equipment type and hydrocarbon resource. The report includes detailed analyses of key trends and opportunities, helping in the growth of the market. It will also analyze the major challenges faced by industrialists in the flowback/produced water treatment industry.
There are a number of expenses related to upstream oil and gas wastewater management, including expenditures for services and equipment for downhole water minimization, for lifting water to the surface, for treatment, for reinjection and for hauling and off-site disposal. This report will evaluate only oil and gas sector purchases for treatment equipment.
The report will also have a separate section highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the global fracking water treatment market. The section will include COVID-19’s impact on demand and supply of water treatment technologies to the oil and gas industry, price impacts and various strategic decisions taken by governments to boost the market.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value ($ million), considering 2020 as a base year and market forecasts from 2021 to 2026. Global and regional level market size, with respect to equipment type and hydrocarbon resource, will also be provided. The impact of COVID-19 is considered while estimating the market size.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast period considered||2021-2026|
|Base year market size||$963.7 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 4% from 2021 to 2026|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Equipment Type, Hydrocarbon Resource|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
BCC research estimates that the North American market for wastewater treatment equipment for hydraulically fractured oil and gas wells will increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1% over the next five years increasing from $216 million in 2013 to $350 million in 2018.
- An overview of the markets for hydraulic fracturing water treatment and related technologies, with a look specifically at North America
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Discussion of important factors driving as well as inhibiting market growth
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.