Nanohybrids: Global Markets
The global market for nanohybrid composites should grow from $2.2 billion in 2021 to reach $3.6 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 66 tables
- An overview of the global market for nanohybrid composites within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for nanohybrids, with market estimation and market share analysis by material type, technology, application, and geographic region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market, and evaluation of the regulatory and environmental developments in the nanohybrids market
- Detailed description on carbon nanohybrid composites, cellulose nanofibers nanohybrid composites and other nanohybrid composites
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of nanohybrid patents by each major category
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading nanohybrid industry players, including 3M Co., AkzoNobel, BASF SE, PlasmaChem GmbH, Sigma-Aldrich, and Taihu Corp.
This report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for nanohybrid composites, in value terms from 2020 through 2026. It estimates and forecasts the market size or output, classified based on material type, application and region. Material types include silica (SiO2), titanium dioxide (TiO2), zirconia (ZrO2), carbons and metals. Applications include dental materials, electrical and electronic materials, coatings and paints, adhesives, catalysts, optical materials, medical and biochemical materials, and water treatment. Regions include Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the Rest of World (ROW). Other features in this report include the following:
- Key industry players.
- Advances in technologies and products.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 18 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.