The global market for cannabidiol (CBD) oil should grow from $967.2 million in 2020 to $5.3 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 35 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for cannabidiol (CBD) oil
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Evaluation of the market potential for CBD oil and identification of the dynamics of each key market segment
- Comprehensive analysis of cannabidiol oil products and application segments
- Examination of the current trends and future prospects, products, evolving technologies, and new industries
- Brief insight into cannabis cultivators, manufacturers and other market participants related to the drug development industry and their key competitive landscape
- Information on the key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, agreements and collaborations in the global CBD oil market
- Analysis of the current situation and forecast of possible outcomes of the cannabis market over the next five years
- Profile descriptions of major market participants, including Aurora Cannabis Inc., Canopy Growth Corp., Charlotte's Web Holdings Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals and Tilray
This report covers a range of products. This study will enable readers to understand and gain insights into the current market and will forecast changing market scenarios. The data provided can help users understand which market segments are expected to grow at the highest rates, along with factors driving growth and limiting growth, key opportunity areas, and more.
Discussion and analysis cover the following topics:
- Key market analysis.
- Market dynamics, including drivers and restraints.
- Competitive developments and competitive landscape.
- Geographic regional analysis.
- Regulatory scenarios in major regions.
- Profiles of key market players.
This report offers a detailed, competitive outlook including market shares and company profiles of key participants. Key players profiled in the report include: Medical Marijuana Inc., Isodiol International Inc., ENDOCA, Elixinol Global Ltd., CV Sciences Inc., CBD American Shaman, Canopy Growth Corp., Aurora Cannabis and others.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.