North American E-cigarette and Legal Cannabis Markets
The North American market for legal cannabis should reach $25.5 billion by 2023 from $10.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.9% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- 32 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the North American market for E-cigarette and legal cannabis
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by type, component, channel and country.
- Explanation of major drivers and the regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Description of various types, components and sales channels of E-cigarettes, and sources, forms and sales channels of cannabis
- Detailed company profiles of the major vendors in the global market, including Altria Group Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., British American Tobacco Plc, GW Pharmaceuticals, ITC, Japan Tobacco Inc., Medicine Man Technologies Inc., NJOY Inc. and Vapage Premium E-Cigarettes
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the North American e-cigarette and legal cannabis market segments. The report discusses the role of supply chain stakeholders, from manufacturers to researchers. The report analyzes key companies operating in the North American e-cigarette and legal cannabis markets.
The North American e-cigarette market is mainly divided into five major segments: type, sales channel, flavor, delivery system and country. Whereas the North American legal cannabis market is mainly divided into three major segments: form, sales channel and country. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Kunal Somani has worked in the market research field for more than a decade. He has written several reports in the food, beverage and tobacco industries globally. Over the recent past, Mr. Somani has also worked as a consultant focusing on procurement intelligence covering the industries named above. His research is focused on extracting and collating information from primary contacts with support from government accessible data.