Global Interventional Oncology Market
The global interventional oncology market should reach $3.1 billion by 2026 from $2.2 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 55 data tables and 12 additional tables
- A brief overview of the global market for interventional oncology (IO) as a technology-driven specialty towards cancer intervention
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global interventional oncology market size, and corresponding market share analysis by product, application, end user and geographic region
- Highlights the current market potential of interventional oncology future directions of the market
- Detailed review of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, and drivers, restraints, opportunity and trends in market growth
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, Japan and India
- Competitive landscape of the major players operating within global interventional oncology market, and their global rankings and company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of the leading vendor companies, including Becton, Dickinson and Co. (BD), Boston Scientific Corp., HealthTronics Inc. and Terumo Corp.
The current report highlights the current and future market potential of IO along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technology, and the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the market. The report also offers market projections to 2026 and market rankings for key players. The report discusses the IO market by type of products, end user and application.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America consists of the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe consists of Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific consists of China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for the 2019 as the base year, 2020 and forecasts for 2026.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.