Health Technology Assessment in Pharma: A Review of Major Decisions
The goal of this study is to provide information on the global health technology approval process in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The study emphasizes the role of HTA and its function and technology process in the pharmaceutical industry. The report also elaborates on recent HTA approvals and their significance on pricing and reimbursement.
- 45 tables
- A detailed outlook on the HTA process and its approvals in major pharma industries
- Insights into the recent HTA submissions to HTA agencies by top pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Discussion on how HTA helps in the development of safe, and effective health policies, thereby benefitting both patient and health care providers
- Information about the medical, social, economic and ethical issues related to the use of a health technology
- Company profiles of market-leading players, including Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Co., and Hofmann-La Roche Inc.
The current report provides details about HTA processes in countries such as U.S., Canada and U.K. This report highlights information and insights on the molecules which were recently approved in terms of regulatory and reimbursement decisions. The report includes policies, country-specific HTA activities, drug overviews, mechanisms of action, disease backgrounds, clinical evidence on safety and efficacy, regulatory scenarios, and HTA evaluation details.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.