CCD and CMOS Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for CCD and CMOS sensors reached $12.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $13.9 billion in 2017 and $30.3 billion by 2022, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.9% from 2017 through 2022.
- An overview of the global market for charge couple device (CCD) and complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensors.
- Analyses of the market through market sizes, value chain, revenue forecasts, and market and product trends.
- A look in to the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Detailed analyses of the market by types of CCD and CMOS Sensors, by specification, by application, by end use industry and by region.
- Discussion of the current and future trends in the industry.
- Profiles of the leading players and their key developments and strategies.
The CCD sensor and CMOS sensor market is segmented into following categories:
- Type – CMOS sensor and CCD sensor.
- Applications – Photography and imaging. Photography is further segmented into normal photography and video surveillance, and the imaging segment is further divided into thermal imaging and machine imaging.
- Specification – Processing type, array type and spectrum.
- Geography – North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and CIS; Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; while, RoW covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.