Ultrafast Lasers: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for ultrafast lasers reached $1.2 billion and nearly $2 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach nearly $5.5 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.7% for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets for ultra fast lasers and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Segmentation of the ultrafast lasers global market into the three major categories based on type, application, and geography.
- Coverage of different types of ultra fast lasers including titanium-sapphire lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers, and mode-locked diode lasers, as well as pico-second and femtosecond ultrafast lasers.
- Insight into the market through investigation of market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, market and product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The ultrafast lasers market is segmented into the follow categories:
- By type: titanium-sapphire lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers and mode-locked diode lasers.
- By application: biomedical, material processing, spectroscopy and imaging, science and research, and others.
- By pulse duration: picosecond and femtosecond.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and the rest of the world (ROW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the ultrafast lasers market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the ultrafast lasers market.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.
- Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond (IAS091A)
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)
- Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023 (IAS135A)