Ultrafast Lasers: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for ultrafast lasers reached $1.2 billion and nearly $2 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach nearly $5.5 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.7% for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets for ultra fast lasers and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Segmentation of the ultrafast lasers global market into the three major categories based on type, application, and geography.
- Coverage of different types of ultra fast lasers including titanium-sapphire lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers, and mode-locked diode lasers, as well as pico-second and femtosecond ultrafast lasers.
- Insight into the market through investigation of market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, market and product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The ultrafast lasers market is segmented into the follow categories:
- By type: titanium-sapphire lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers and mode-locked diode lasers.
- By application: biomedical, material processing, spectroscopy and imaging, science and research, and others.
- By pulse duration: picosecond and femtosecond.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and the rest of the world (ROW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the ultrafast lasers market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the ultrafast lasers market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.
- Water Purifiers: Global Markets (MST079A)
- Patient Safety and Risk Management Software: Global Markets (HLC265A)
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures: Global Markets (MDS016A)
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)