Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Lasers (VCSELs): Technologies and Global Markets
BCC research estimates that the vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers (VCSELs) market is expected to grow from $501.0 million in 2013 to nearly $2.1 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.1% from 2013 through 2018
- An overview of the global market forvertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- In-depth analysis of the market's drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at the value chains and supply chains of the market.
- The evolution as well as the differences between various types of lasers involved.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players involved in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The VCSELs market is segmented into the following categories:
- Applications: Optical fiber data transmission, analog broadband signal transmission absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS), laser printers, computer mice, biological tissue analysis, chip scale atomic clock and others.
- Materials: gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), indium phosphide (InP) and others (AlGaAs, InGaAsN, etc.).
- Colors: Red, green, blue-violet, infrared and other colors.
- Geography: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia, and CIS; Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others, while, the rest of the world (RoW) covers the Middle East and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.
- Water Purifiers: Global Markets (MST079A)
- Patient Safety and Risk Management Software: Global Markets (HLC265A)
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures: Global Markets (MDS016A)
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)