Geopolymers: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for geopolymers is expected to grow from $2.8 billion in 2017 to $12.8 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 31 data tables and 8 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for geopolymers, focusing on technologies and applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A look at technology involved in the manufacture of various types of geopolymers, as well the types of applications
- Breakdowns of the markets by category, application, technology, and region
- An overview of the industry structure, specifically trends in prices and factors influencing demand
- A relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of major players in the industry including Accumetric LLC, Advanced Technical Resources Industries PTY Ltd., Banah UK Ltd., Calera Corp., Ceratech Inc., Emplicure AB, Metna Co. and Powerpile
This report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood by its tables and figures. Its scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various products using geopolymers, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in specific regions. Our research also examines the applications using geopolymer products and their global and regional markets.
The analyst of this report, Srinivasa Rajaram, is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India and has experience in the design, production and servicing of the above equipment. He was senior vice president of M/S Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.