106 Reports in Plastics
The goal of this report is to provide a detailed and comprehensive study of the global market for nonwoven materials and products used in durable and disposable applications as well as potential business opportunities in the future.
Coverage in depth many of the most important technological, economic, political, and environmental considerations in the U.S. polymeric foams industry.
The objective of this study is to analyze current and future U.S. markets for medical plastics excluding medical packaging, although several medical devices are often included in studies of medical packaging, such as syringes, kits, tubing, and trays. Includes forecasts through 2015
The objective of this study is to provide a comprehensive reference for those interested and/or involved in the use of plastics for packaging healthcare products. This is a wide and varied group of those in the pharmaceutical, medical and plastics industries. Includes forecasts through 2015
This report contains the details on significant trends affecting high-performance polymer films and their major end-use application markets, including polyesters, nylons, polyolefin-based, polycarbonates, fluoropolymers, cyclic olefin copolymers and polyimides. It includes five-year forecasts through 2015.
Research report on the Global Market for Polypropylene Resins and Elastomers. Includes forecasts through 2014
6 Upcoming Reports in Plastics
Thermoformed Plastics: Global Markets
- A comprehensive overview of thermoformed plastics and their global markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Quantification of consumption markets for major types of plastics used as thermoformed materials into each of their major applications, which include rigid food and healthcare packaging, automobiles, building products, and an array of consumer and industrial/commercial products
- Information on the market dynamics of thermoformed plastics, which include resin producers, plastic sheet producers, thermoformers and those in the major industries using these products
- A look at the impact of regulatory, environmental, and legislative issues impacting the global market
- Profiles of the major companies that produce the key plastic materials that are converted into thermoformed products
Thermally Conductive Plastics: Types and Global Markets
- An overview of thermally conductive plastics market
- Discussion of potential benefits of conductive polymers
- Information on active ingredients of thermally conductive plastics
- A look at the government emphasis on efficient plastic waste management and rising concern related to plastic disposal
- Discussion on drivers, restraints, opportunities, innovation and key trends in the conductive plastics market
- Quantification and characterisation of market by resin types, end use industry, region as well as market dynamics for each segment
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the market