The global market for semiconductor batteries should grow from $8.5 billion in 2018 to reach $12.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 66 data tables and 45 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for semiconductor batteries
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Discussion of effect of rise in consumer income levels to the semiconductor batteries market
- Information about relation of automobile industry and semiconductor batteries market
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including ABB Ltd., Duracell, Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc.
The semiconductor batteries market is segmented into the follow categories:
- By material type: cathode, electrolytic solution, anode and others.
- By type: nickel metal hydride batteries (NiMH), lithium-ion batteries, lithium-ion polymer batteries, sodium-ion batteries and others.
- By application: laptops, notebooks, mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, camcorders, wearable devices and others.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and the rest of the world (ROW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
- Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the semiconductor batteries market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the semiconductor batteries market.
Abhigyan Sengupta is an economist with nearly 15 years of experience in the field of marketing research. He has authored many reports pertaining to semiconductors and electronic devices, chemicals, and the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries, and is currently mentoring a team of analysts in this domain.
He has headed the electronic domains of many research companies. He was formerly an analyst with Frost & Sullivan, specializing in the displays and electronic components industry in North America. Mr. Sengupta has published reports on flat-panel displays, light-emitting diodes (LCDs), organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), industrial and building automation, solid-state transformers, traction transformers, ceramic capacitors, electric double-layer capacitors (EDLCs), as well as other industrial arenas.
Mr. Sengupta has also worked closely with the Best Practices team at Frost & Sullivan and has been aligned closely with companies such as Schneider, ABB Group, Samsung, NEC and AVX, BASF, Kraft, and Danone, among others.
Formerly the head of the Department of Economic Affairs and Government Policy at the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association (ACMA) of India, Mr. Sengupta brings with him considerable knowledge and skills. He also has been associated with a leading industry association in the automotive domain, as well as in the electronic components sector.
Mr. Sengupta was part of the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association (ACMA) delegation in the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Hong Kong Ministerial Conference in Dec. 2005, and is well-versed in international trade policies and WTO affairs.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.